Introduction to the CISSP Security Certification Course
Introduction to the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification
What you’ll learn
Introduction to the CISSP Security Certification Course – Learn CISSP
- Understand the requirements to become a Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- A good understanding of Information Technology and Information Security
Acquire the ability to deal with today’s fast-evolving technological threats.
Information security is an area that every organization needs to deal with, considering the increased security risks arising from emerging technologies and the growing army of malicious attackers.
This CISSP training course covers topics ranging from operations security, telecommunications, network, and internet security and business continuity planning.
The CISSP certification is a worldwide recognized standard of achievement that confirms knowledge in the information security field and is imperative to a cybersecurity career. CISSPs are information assurance professionals that assure a secure business environment.
The CISSP Certification offers the following benefits:
- Advanced knowledge of information security
- Enhanced credibility and marketability career distinction
Who this course is for:
- This is an introductory course to find the details and requirements of becoming a CISSP. Is for anyone pursuing a career in cybersecurity or currently employed in the field and gaining more experience. The associate level is for those knowledgeable in cybersecurity but do not yet have the experience required to become certified.
- Content From: http://www.udemy.com/course/introduction-to-the-cissp-security-certification/
- The Ultimate Excel Programmer Course