Unreal Engine C++ The Ultimate Shooter Course
**345+ videos – upload in progress** Master Unreal Engine by creating a complete shooter game!
What you’ll learn
Unreal Engine C++ The Ultimate Shooter Course
Learn all skills that translate to Unreal Engine 5!
Learn Unreal Engine game development by creating a complete shooter game.
Get in-depth experience with Unreal Engine Animation, Materials, Special Effects, and gameplay!
Learn Unreal Engine’s codebase.
Understanding of the basics of C++ (take my C++ course!)
The course is compatible with any version of Unreal Engine, including Unreal Engine 5!
NOTE: 345+ videos are still in the process of being mastered and uploaded.
This is the most comprehensive Unreal Engine tutorial series on the internet. You will create a shooter game complete with AAA quality gameplay mechanics. Learn the theory behind the gameplay mechanics of shooter games, then implement them in this beautiful game project. Topics covered are:
- Character creation and movement
- Input for PC and console controllers
- Extensive use of Animation Blueprints (and Anim Instances, their C++ parents)
- 1D and 2D Blendspaces
- Aim Offsets
- Inverse Kinematics
- Animation Curves
- Character lean when running
- Crouching (with dynamic capsule resizing)
- Turn hips while running
- Weapon fire with recoil animations
- Weapon blast and impact particles
- Weapon beam particles (smoke trails)
- Bullet shell eject particles
- Sound effects
- Blending animations per bone, by bool, and by enum – play one animation with one part of the body (running or crouching) while simultaneously playing another animation with another part of the body (reload, aim, or weapon fire)
- Attach and equip different weapons (pistols, submachine guns, assault rifles)
- Automatic and semi-automatic gunfire
- Move different gun parts (the clip/magazine, and pistol slide) during animations
- Camera zoom while aiming
Dynamic crosshairs that spread in reaction to:
- Character speed
- Weapon fire
- Different crosshairs per weapon
- Widget components, showing:
- Item names
- Item types
- Ammo counts
- Item rarity
- HUD animations
- Full item inventory system
- Data tables, in Blueprints and C++
- Curves to control:
- Item movement during pickup
- Color and brightness pulse for material effects
Material creation, including:
- Post-process materials
- Dynamic material instances
- Setting material properties from C++
- Driving material properties with curves
- Material functions
- Blending materials together
- Outline effects
- Glow/pulse effects
- Retargeting animations
- Retargeting whole Animation Blueprints
- Numerous gameplay algorithms
- Use of data structures, including:
- and more
- Animation montages
- Anim Notifies for sounds, weapon trails, and custom notifies
- Sync markers for footsteps and sync groups
- The course comes with a huge amount of assets, including:
- Particle effects
- Dynamic footsteps that spawn different sounds and particle systems depending on the surface type
- Physical materials and surface types
- Niagra particle systems
- Line traces
- Enemy AI
- Behavior Trees and Blackboard Components
- Multiple enemy types with varying levels of Health, Damage, Size, and Movement Speed
- Headshot damage, with:
- Higher damage for headshots
- Number widgets that pop up and animate with bullet hits
- Different colored numbers for headshots
- Character and enemy health bars
- Enemy patrol, agro, chase, and attack player
- Death mechanics
- Stun mechanics
- Melee attacks with melee weapon trails
- Explosives that cause damage and death
- Level prototyping
- Creating full levels based on our prototypes using professional assets
- Light baking
- Post-process effects
Who this course is for:
- Unreal Engine beginners who understand the basics of C++.
- Unreal Engine intermediate developers who wish to advance in skill level.
- Expert Unreal Engine developers wish to expand their skillset.
- Those who wish to make shooter games.
- Anyone who wants to have fun and make games!
Last updated 6/2021
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/unreal-engine-the-ultimate-shooter-course/
Download NowIf link not work then contact us we will fix
Tagsapprendre unreal engine apprendre unreal engine 4 blueprints unreal engine 4 tuto unreal engine 4 tuto unreal engine 5 unity or unreal engine unity vs unreal engine 4 unreal unreal c++ Unreal engine unreal engine 4 unreal engine 4 c++ unreal engine 4 c++ tutorial unreal engine 5 unreal engine c++ unreal engine c++ tutorial unreal engine fr unreal engine game development unreal engine tutorial unreal engine tutorials