SQL Masterclass: SQL for Data Analytics Course
SQL course covering basic to advanced SQL topics for SQL Database ( PostgreSQL ). Elucidates SQL Database for beginners
What you’ll learn
SQL Masterclass: SQL for Data Analytics Course
- Knowledge of all the essential SQL commands
- Become proficient in SQL tools like GROUP BY, JOINS and Subqueries
- Become competent in using sorting and filtering commands in SQL
- Master SQL’s most popular string, mathematical and date-time functions
- Enhance the performance of your Database by using Views and Indexes
- Increase your efficiency by learning the best practices while writing SQL queries
- Relevant theoretical concepts also covered so that you excel in BI Job interviews and Vivas
- Solid understanding of SQL
- Just a PC with any web browser
6 Reasons why you should choose this SQL course
- Carefully designed curriculum teaching you everything in SQL that you will need for Data analysis in businesses
- Comprehensive – covers basics, advanced SQL statements, interview tips and performance tuning tips as well
- Business-related examples and case studies
- Ample practice exercises because SQL requires practice
- Downloadable resources
Why should you choose this course?
SQL is the most sought after skill for Data analysis roles in all the companies. So whether you want to start a career as a data scientist or just grow your data analysis skills, this course will cover everything you need to know to do that.
If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Download Practice files take Quizzes and complete Assignments
You can also take quizzes to check your understanding of concepts. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning.
By the end of this course, your confidence in using SQL will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use SQL for Data analytics as a career opportunity.
Why learn SQL?
- SQL is the most universal and commonly used database language. It powers the most commonly used database engines like PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQLite, and MySQL. Simply put, If you want to access databases then yes, you need to know SQL.
- It is not difficult to learn SQL. SQL is not a programming language, it’s a query language. It is also an English like the language so anyone who can use English at a basic level can write SQL queries easily.
- SQL is one of the most sought-after skills by hiring employers.
- You can earn good money
How much time does it take to learn SQL?SQL is easy but no one can determine the learning time it takes. It depends on you. The method we adopted to help you learn SQL quickly starts from the basics and takes you to an advanced level within hours. You can follow the same, but remember you can learn nothing without practicing it. The practice is the only way to learn SQL quickly.
What are the steps I should follow to learn SQL | Course?
- Start learning from the basics of SQL. The first 10 sections of the course cover the basics.
- Once done with the basic try your hands on advanced SQL. Next 10 sections cover Advanced topics
- The next few sections will cover help you with interviews and Vivas.
- Practice your learning on the exercise provided in every section.
What’s the difference between SQL and PostgreSQL?
SQL is a language. Specifically, the “Structured Query Language”PostgreSQL is one of several database systems, or RDMS (Relational Database Management System). PostgresSQL is one of several RDMS’s, others of which are Oracle, Informix, MySQL, and MSQL.
All of these RDBMSs use SQL as their language. Each of them has minor variations in the “dialect” of SQL that they use, but it’s all still SQL.
Which is better, PostgreSQL, or MySQL?
Both are excellent products with unique strengths, and the choice is often a matter of personal preference.
PostgreSQL offers overall features for traditional database applications, while MySQL focuses on faster performance for Web-based applications.
Open source development will bring more features to subsequent releases of both databases.
Who uses these databases?Here are a few examples of companies that use PostgreSQL: Apple, BioPharm, Etsy, IMDB, Macworld, Debian, Fujitsu, Red Hat, Sun Microsystem, Cisco, Skype.
What’s special about this course?
- Know (Study)
- Do (Practice)
- Review (Self-feedback)
We have created a set of concise and comprehensive videos to teach you all the SQL related skills you will need in your professional career.
We also provide Exercises to complement the learning from the lecture video.
Apart from this, there is a bonus section which covers important topics from the view of job interviews and Vivas.
The Authors of this course have several years of corporate experience and hence have curated the course material keeping in mind the requirement of SQL in today’s corporate world.
Who this course is for:
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey
- Anyone curious to master SQL from beginner to Advanced in a short period
- Students about to join their first corporate job
- The Complete SQL Bootcamp Course
- Last updated 1/2020