What you’ll learn
Create any website layout you can imagine
Support any device size with Responsive (mobile-friendly) Design
Learn how to work with responsive images and icons
Learn how to create forms
You learn how to use responsive grid system and typography
An internet connection is necessary
No Web Design or coding knowledge or experience is necessary
Web designing is an art and not just coding.
You need a computer science degree and great mathematical knowledge to code websites
These are myths we hear every day about web designing.
What do you really need to learn about web designing?
- A computer
- Internet connection
- to be interested in web designing
This course will take you from no prior knowledge to the first completely professional and responsive that looks great on phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops alike. the website from scratch. You don’t need any prior knowledge to enroll in this course.
Why this course instead of other web designing courses?
- The only course on Udemy that will give you CSS Files that you can use their classes to add a responsive grid, typography, and Flexbox
- Downloadable source code for all of the videos and projects
- The support to build amazing websites
- Tips to build amazing websites
- How to draw a basic web design
- We will know how to deal with responsive images
- We will also know how to publish a website on a server.
- Build a completely responsive website for web business that will teach you the most important CSS properties that any web designer should know to start his professional career
- How to choose the best fonts and colors for the website
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to be professional web designers and front end web developers
- students who have the desire to learn web designing
- Web designers who want to take their skills to the professionalism
Last updated 5/2021