PHP for Beginners 2021: all PHP code used is fully explained
PHP for Beginners: Learn to Code in PHP. Every line of code explained in detail. A true PHP for Beginners Course 2021
What you’ll learn
PHP for Beginners 2021: all PHP code used is fully explained
- a true PHP for Beginners course with step-by-step lessons
- learn how to code using PHP from a national award-winning teacher
- you will be taken from absolute PHP beginner to confident coder with every step clearly explained
- create dozens of useful PHP scripts
- create a Rock Paper Scissors game
- create a basic hit counter via sessions
- create a 2 player Tic Tac Toe game
- create a bad word filter
- create a ‘How many days until Christmas’ script
- create and use HTML forms and process the data using PHP
- create, read, update and delete sessions and cookies
- access to regularly updated content including lesson notes, downloadable code, HD quality video tutorials, and quizzes
- 25 PHP coding challenges (more added regularly) with full video solutions and downloadable PHP code
- access real world coding challenges and examples including full video solutions and downloadable code
- manipulate words and sentences (strings) using string functions
- use mathematical operators e.g. addition, subtraction, multiplication, division (and more) to solve practical problems e.g. calculate the area of a circle if the user inputs the radius or diameter
- use loops to simplify processes
- use conditional statements to test properties and action processes based on the result
- create and use simple arrays and solve problems involving array functions
- use associative arrays and manipulate them using array functions
- use PHP internal functions and create your own
- use the date() function to perform calculations based on date
- a tutor who responds quickly to questions and who regularly updates the course
- 30 day money back guarantee!
- …and much more!
- Have access to a computer with internet connection and browser
- Some HTML and CSS knowledge would be beneficial but the tutor will explain everything as he goes
- If you wish to use the downloadable code snippets then you should know how to open a zip file.
- A functioning PHP development environment of your choice. E.g. Visual Studio Code with MAMP/XAMMP.
REGULARLY UPDATED PHP FOR BEGINNERS COURSE (Last Update: 24th September 2021).
- FREE access to the first 4 sections of the course. I strongly encourage you to watch the first 4 sections before you join.
- Every line of code used is explained
- Full support with all questions answered promptly
- 7 hours of video content
Students consistently say how much they LOVE this course due to its unique delivery method and challenges which enable you to use your new skills immediately. Join over 6000 other students who have successfully learnt to code in PHP by enrolling in this course.
STUDENT SUCCESS STORY: From a grade D to A-
“Hello and thank you, Professor Patrick! I want to Thank you for all your support and help. I received an ‘A-‘ for the course I was taking [at university]. Some people would say that was not good. But they have no idea how much I was struggling. And with your course and help my grade came up from a ‘D’ to the given grade [A-]. I’m still going using your course to keep my mind skilled in the information. Which I think is best so I will not forget how to perform and execute the information properly. Professor Patrick I truly cannot thank you enough!” Adrienne Stiger
This PHP for beginners course introduces you to PHP through carefully crafted examples and fully worked tasks. Learning by doing is what this course is all about. You will experience real world examples of PHP code use.
Have you seen other courses that use complex terms or that jump steps and leave you thinking “why did that just happen”? You won’t find that with this course because every line of code is explained and is very easy to follow.
This course has been designed with the coding beginner in mind or those who may have picked up bad habits and wish to refresh their coding skills.
On hand to help and guide you is a renowned national award-winning teacher who has taught 1000s of students over a career of over 25 years.
Highlights of this course include:
- Full code from every example and mini task shared with you online
- Carefully crafted challenges and full solutions with FULL explanations of every line
- Demonstration of a shared coding environment
- Dozens of real world examples with more added on a regular basis
- A tutor who cares about his students
- Regular updates and new challenges
Every line of code is explained in full detail to ensure that you can progress from absolute beginner to competent coder very quickly.
I am so confident that you will enjoy the course that I have provided FREE access to the first 4 sections. If you like my style then and want to continue to learn then JOIN NOW and follow the remainder of the course.
THE DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT
IMPORTANT: Please read carefully
You are free to use ANY development environment including the one that you are already using (if any). In this course, I show you how to download and install Visual Studio Code and MAMP (both of which are FREE and available for Mac and Windows).If you are unsure about which code editor option is best for you then I encourage you to contact me and I will be happy to discuss the options with you.
You can also follow this course using your own preferred code editor.
Once again, using Visual Studio Code with MAMP is OPTIONAL. You can use ANY suitable development environment of your choosing.
MY PROMISES TO YOUAs a registered teacher (yes, I teach in a real classroom every day), I strongly believe it is my job to ensure you feel totally supported when taking my classes. I therefore promise the following:
- to respect you as a student and individual with your own learning needs
- to be courteous and polite in our interactions
- to answer your questions about the course content promptly
- to fix any issues you may encounter with the lessons
- to respond promptly to feedback
I really do look forward to welcoming you to this course. I am confident you will enjoy the approach of learning what each line of code actually means.
Join the course today.
Who this course is for:
- No PHP coding experience is required – this is a true PHP for Beginners course
- Complete beginners to PHP are welcome and encouraged to enrol
- Anyone interested in learning PHP at a basic to intermediate level
- If you are looking to learn complex Object Oriented Programming (OOP) then this course is NOT for you
- Last updated 9/2021