Moodle 3.11 and up to 4.0. The theme for MasterClass Plus Edwiser
Learn how to create an online school without any programming knowledge with Edwiser RemUI and Moodle 3.11–4.0.
What you’ll learn
Moodle 3.11 and up to 4.0. Theme for MasterClass Plus Edwiser
- How to install Moodle on CPanel: find out.
- Get installation instructions for the RemUI Premium Theme.
- Discover CSS customization techniques for the front end.
- Find out how to change the colors on your website.
- Discover how to design and include your logo.
- Discover how to edit Moodle’s front page settings.
- Find out how to set up your Moodle site.
- Learn how to install plugins for Edwiser.
- Learn how to install plugins from other sources.
- Discover how to modify the dashboard and home page.
- Discover how to build a homepage.
- Discover how to add and design a loader.
- Discover how to modify the registration page.
- Learn how to register and log in.
- Find out how to give the login and registration pages a backdrop.
- Discover how to configure outgoing mail.
- Learn how to change the parameters for your course format.
- Discover how to design a course.
- Discover how to write a course introduction message.
- Discover how to include activities in your course.
No prior knowledge of coding or programming is required.
Do you want to discover how to construct a capable, safe, and open-source learning management system for your institution or company in only one week? Do you want to do this without having any prior programming or coding experience? This course is for you if the responses to these questions are YES.
In order to start you on the path to becoming an accomplished Moodle developer, administrator, manager, or teacher, we have put together a course. Teachers who use Moodle as the learning management system at their institutes of higher learning must take this course.
Over 100 million people use Moodle, a platform that is user-driven and maintained internationally. More than simply an LMS platform, Moodle is a worldwide community of educators, trainers, developers, system administrators, and students committed to creating the most powerful learning environments on the planet. Every step of your online learning experience will be supported by our community, from sharing resources and debating novel concepts to repairing faults and updating documentation.
With a hands-on approach, we will slowly build while reviewing the main ideas from each of the 21 phases we’ve already finished.
As this course expands, new parts and lectures should be added soon. Check the description often to be informed about any updates made by our staff.
Take the first action. Let’s get started
Who this course is for:
- Moodle for newbie managers, educators, developers, and administrators
- Intermediate Moodle programmers, operators, supervisors, and teachers
- Professional Moodle developers, managers, and teachers
- Educators (teachers, lecturers, tutors…)