What you’ll learn
- Work With Variables and Strings
- Use Arrays To Store Information
- Use JQuery To Begin Dynamically Adding Changes To Your Webpages
I’ve put a lot of effort into this course to make sure that the videos are recorded in high quality, the audio is clear, and the lessons are engaging and informative.
What You Will Be Learning In This Course
Let’s go over what we will be covering in the different sections of this course:
- Variables – In module number 2 you will be learning all about variables and strings.
Conditional Statements – Now it’s time to start adding more flexibility to your programs. In this module, you will learn how conditional statements can really add a new layer of depth to your programs. The final project for this module will be to build an interactive math quiz.
Who this course is for:
- Learn Dart Programming for Flutter – Course For Free