Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch Course For Free
Become an ethical hacker that can hack computer systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts.
What you’ll learn
Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch Course For Free
- 135+ ethical hacking & security videos.
- Start from 0 up to a high-intermediate level.
- Learn ethical hacking, its fields & the different types of hackers.
- Install a hacking lab & needed software (on Windows, OS X, and Linux).
- Hack & secure both WiFi & wired networks.
Understand how websites work, how to discover & exploit web application vulnerabilities to hack websites.
- Use 30+ hacking tools such as Metasploit, Aircrack-ng, SQLmap…..etc.
- Discover vulnerabilities & exploit them to hack into servers.
- Hack secure systems using client-side & social engineering.
- Secure systems from all the attacks shown.
- Install & use Kali Linux – a penetration testing operating system.
- Learn Linux basics.
- Linux commands & how to interact with the terminal.
- Learn Network Hacking / Penetration Testing.
- Network basics & how devices interact inside a network.
- Run attacks on networks without knowing its key.
- Control Wi-Fi connections without knowing the password.
- Create a fake Wi-Fi network with internet connection & spy on clients.
- Gather detailed information about networks & connected clients like their OS, ports …etc.
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryptions using several methods.
ARP Spoofing / ARP Poisoning.
- Launch Various Man In The Middle attacks.
- Access any account accessed by any client on the network.
- Sniff network traffic & analyze it to extract important info such as passwords, cookies, URLs, videos, images ..etc.
- Intercept network traffic & modify it on the fly.
- Discover devices connected to the same network.
- Redirect DNS requests to any destination (DNS spoofing).
- Secure networks from the discussed attacks.
- Edit router settings for maximum security.
- Discover suspicious activities in networks.
- Encrypt traffic to prevent MITM attacks.
- Discover open ports, installed services and vulnerabilities on computer systems.
- Hack servers using server-side attacks.
- Exploit buffer overflows & code execution vulnerabilities to gain control over systems.
Hack systems using client-side attacks.
- Learn how to Hack systems using fake updates.
- Hack systems by backdooring downloads on the fly.
- Create an undetectable backdoor.
- Backdoor normal programs.
- Backdoor any file type such as pictures, pdf…etc.
- Gather information about people, such as emails, social media accounts, emails, and friends.
- Hack secure systems using social engineering.
- Send emails from ANY email account without knowing the password for that account.
- Analyze malware.
- Manually detect undetectable malware.
- Read, write download, upload and execute files on compromised systems.
- Capture keystrokes on a compromised system.
- Use a compromised computer as a pivot to hack other systems.
- Understand how websites & web applications work.
Understand how browsers communicate with websites.
- Gather sensitive information about websites.
- Discover servers, technologies & services used on the target website.
- Discover emails & sensitive data associated with a specific website.
- The subdomains associated with a website.
- Discover unpublished directories & files associated with a target website.
- Discover websites hosted on the same server as the target website.
- Exploit file upload vulnerabilities to gain control over the target website.
- Discover, exploit & fix local file inclusion vulnerabilities.
- Discover, exploit & fix SQL injection vulnerabilities.
- Bypass login forms and login as admin using SQL injections.
- Exploit SQL injections to find databases, tables & sensitive data such as usernames, passwords…etc
- Read / Write files to the server using SQL injections.
- Learn the right way to write SQL queries to prevent SQL injections.
Discover reflected XSS vulnerabilities.
- Discover Stored XSS vulnerabilities.
- Hook victims to BeEF using XSS vulnerabilities.
- Fix XSS vulnerabilities & protect yourself from them as a user.
- Discover MITM & ARP Spoofing attacks.
- Basic IT Skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux.
- For WiFi cracking (10 lectures ONLY) – Wireless adapter that supports monitor mode (more info provided in the course).
Welcome this comprehensive Ethical Hacking course! This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in hacking and by the end of it, you’ll be able to hack systems like black-hat hackers and secure them like security experts!By the end of the course, you will have a strong foundation in most hacking or penetration testing fields. Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch Course For Free
1. Network Hacking – This section will teach you how to test the security of both wired & wireless networks. First, you will learn network basics, how they work, and how devices communicate with each other. Then it will branch into three sub-sections:
- you’ll learn how to gather information about the networks around you, discover connected devices, and control connections (deny/allow devices from connecting to networks).
2. Gaining Access – In this section, you will learn two main approaches to gain full control or hack computer systems:
- Server Side Attacks: In this subsection, you will learn how to gain full access to computer systems without user interaction. You will learn how to gather useful information about a target computer system such as its operating system, open ports, installed services, then use this information to discover weaknesses and vulnerabilities and exploit them to gain full control over the target. Finally, you will learn how to automatically scan servers for vulnerabilities and generate different types of reports with your discoveries.
3. Post Exploitation – In this section you will learn how to interact with the systems you compromised so far.
4. Website / Web Application Hacking – In this section, you will learn how websites work, how to gather information about a target website (such as website owner, server location, used technologies ….etc) and how to discover and exploit the following dangerous vulnerabilities to hack into websites:
- File Upload.
- Code Execution.
- Local File Inclusion.
- Remote File Inclusion.
- SQL Injection.
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS).
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning ethical hacking/penetration testing
- Who Anyone interested in learning how hackers hack computer systems
- Anybody interested in learning how to secure systems from hackers
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-ethical-hacking-from-scratch/
- Ethical Hacking with Hardware Gadgets – Learn Ethical Hacking