Assembly Language Adventures: Complete Course – Learn Assembly Language
Learn the language of your computer
What you’ll learn
Assembly Language Adventures: Complete Course – Learn Assembly Language – assembly language adventures complete course
- Learn to code on the x86 Architecture using Assembly Language
- Gain a solid understanding of low-level concepts.
- Understand how your computer works
- Become a tough person
- No prior knowledge is assumed!
Learn Assembly Language
The x86 Adventures series teaches you your computer’s language – x86 Assembly language, from scratch. No prior knowledge is assumed.
This is the full collection of x86 Assembly Adventures. It covers everything from the real basics to being an independent (and tough) x86 Assembly programmer. Assembly Language Adventures: Complete Course – Learn Assembly Language
Main topics covered:
- The Binary System
- The x86 Architecture
- Intro to Flat Assembler
- Signed and Bitwise Operations
- Subroutines and the Stack
- Reading the Manuals
- Dealing with Windows API
Why learn x86 Assembly Language?
- You are the kind of person who really likes to know how things work. In this course, you are going to get a solid understanding of how computer programs work from the inside.
- Become a better programmer – Knowing how things work down there will help you take better decisions, even as a high-level programmer. If you were always wondering what is the stack, or what are those pointers everyone talks about, you came to the right place.
- You want to become a reverse engineer or a security researcher, read the code of viruses or look for software vulnerabilities. As most of the time the original source code will not be available to you, a solid understanding of x86 Assembly Language is mandatory.
Course structureThe course is made of video lectures. A lecture could be from a presentation, or a real-world example, showing me doing stuff at the computer. Almost every video lecture is accompanied by some kind of exercise. The exercises are open source, and you can get them from Github.
It is crucial that you complete the exercises.
Course tech stack
- You are using a Windows operation system. (The course videos use Windows 7). (This means it will work perfectly on Windows 7 and Windows 10).
- You have an x86 processor.
- Assembly flavor: x86 32 bits protected mode.
- Assembler: The Flat Assembler (FASM)
- Debugger: WinDbg.
Using Linux? Please contact me if you are not sure.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners
- Experienced programmers
- People who really want to know how things work
- Programmers who want to improve their skills
- Programmers who want to write faster code
- Anyone who wants to get into the reverse engineering or security industry
- Learn JAVA Programming
- Content From: http://www.udemy.com/course/x86-asm-foundations/