What you’ll learn
- Events handling
- New features
- A computer and taste to learn
In short, you will learn:
- Know where to put your scripts – the difference between adding the script externally and internally, within the head> or within the body>, wherever or at the conclusion of the body>, when to use async defer attributes and when not to use them, and how to use them effectively.
- Variables, Loops, Conditional statements (if…else, ternary operator, switch), Functions, Arrays, and more are covered in the Fundamentals section.
- Up till today, there have been new features in ES5.
- Incorporating contemporary effects that you might see on contemporary websites today.
Who this course is for:
- Web designer who is just starting out.
- The web developer who is just starting out.