Become job ready for advanced nodejs development by mastering testing from scratch, jest, cypress, mocha and more.
What you’ll learn
- Get a very deep understanding of unit testing
- Test real-world node-js APIs with both unit testing & integration testing
- Become a guru at writing end to end tests for all sorts of applications
- Master mocking, stubbing, and common techniques of testing applications
- Understand when and how to use feature tests, unit tests, and the end to end tests.
When I started learning how to test, everything looked so easy.
Assert 2 + 2 = 4 ?
Sure, piece of cake. But when I was faced with a real-world application, this was terrifying. I couldn’t catch up at my job. It was depressing. I didn’t understand what mocking was. Neither did I understand topics like stubbing or spying. Applications Course For Free
That’s why I created this course. You are going to start from scratch, understanding exactly what a test is, what an assertion is, what errors are, and then we’ll move on to more basic topics like:
- Unit testing
- Test runners
- Assertion libraries
- Test suites and organizing tests
- Running tests
To master these concepts, we’ll write unit tests for real-world functions, and understand exactly how testing feels when working on a real-world project.
There will be plenty of assignments and code reviews, to make sure you understand exactly what is being thought in the course.
After our feet are wet, and we can write basic tests, and after solving multiple exercises, we’ll move on to a more real-world approach, covering advanced topics like:
- Feature / integration testing
- Spying & stubbing
- Asynchronous tests
- Database testing
- End to end testing
Who this course is for:
- API Testing using POSTMAN – Complete Course