What you’ll learn
- The difference between ES5 and ES6
- Using ‘let’ and ‘const’ for the scopes, hoisting and declaring variables
- Using the new type of operators ( spread and rest) to manipulate arrays and function arguments
- Practicing the strings using Template literals for multi-line statements and using values in statements
- New Objects, Array, String, number and other built-in methods introduced in ES6
- Assigning Default values to arguments in functions
- The new way of creating functions using arrow functions and its implementations
- De-structuring the objects and arrays
- New Datatype Symbols and data structures Sets, Maps, Weak Maps and Weak Sets
- Object-Oriented Programming In ES6
- Using Modules and Generator Functions
- A modern way of performing asynchronous functions using Promise
- Basic Knowledge of Programming
A bunch of methods ES6 has provided to quickly solve problems increasing the efficiency of code.
Many modern libraries like React are using most of the syntax and implementation of ES6.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all, basic learners to intermediate learners to advanced learners
- Students willing to learn ES6 based on the demand in the outside programming world
- An experienced developer who wants an overview of ES6.