What you’ll learn
Master the DOM (document object model)
Create interactive and dynamic web pages
- Selection of web page elements and manipulation of elements
Use of editor to write code
Learn more about how to create dynamic web pages – connect with the DOM -> Update and manipulate page elements
– Challenges at the end of each lesson.
– PDF resource and code guides in every section
– Examples and how to apply logic to create the interactions you want
– practice and learn more about the DOM while creating fun games
– Unique projects to grow your skills – you won’t find these anywhere else!!!
– Content professionally designed to help focus your learning improve your skills
– Add and expand your portfolio
The DOM represents a document with a logical tree. Each branch of the tree ends in a node, and each node contains objects. DOM methods allow programmatic access to the tree. With them, you can change the document’s structure, style, or content.
- Attributes ClassList Add Remove Toggle Contains within the class of page element. Explore how to select and update the element attributes, add new attributes and get contents of existing attributes. Useful classist methods to toggle existing classes, add and remove classes and check if the class exists on an element returning a boolean value.
- Explore how you can create elements that have user interactions and trigger visual events making your web pages come to life.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- HTML and CSS coders