Infrastructure as Code, Master AWS Cloud Development Kit CDK Course
AWS Cloud Development Kit (AWS CDK) Create and provision AWS infrastructure as code. Deployments predictably &repeatedly
What you’ll learn
- What is the CDK – Cloud Development Kit
- How to use Infrastructure as Code
- What is the CDK doing behind the scenes?
- Learn how to use Infrastructure as Code on AWS
- How to track Infrastructure using version control
- Basic knowledge of AWS
- Basic knowledge of TypeScript (or coding in general)
AWS Cloud Development Kit (AWS CDK)
Welcome to the AWS Cloud Development Kit (AWS CDK) Developer Guide. This document provides information about the AWS CDK, which is a software development framework for defining cloud infrastructure in code and provisioning it through AWS CloudFormation.
AWS CloudFormation enables you to:
Create and provision AWS infrastructure deployments predictably and repeatedly.
Leverage AWS products such as Amazon EC2, Amazon Elastic Block Store, Amazon SNS, Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto Scaling.
Build highly reliable, highly scalable, cost-effective applications in the cloud without worrying about creating and configuring the underlying AWS infrastructure.
Use a template file to create and delete a collection of resources together as a single unit (a stack).
Who this course is for:
- Developers that want to manage the infrastructure as they manage they code
- DevOps that want to further develop the skills
- Developers that want to be able to manage infrastructure in code
- Last updated 2/2021