Complete Spanish Pronunciation Course: Sound like a Native
Pronounce Spanish just like the natives do with our NATIVE Spanish teacher guiding you!
What you’ll learn
- How to pronounce the Spanish alphabet
- How to pronounce accented letters
- Learn how to pronounce diphthongs and double letters
- How to pronounce more challenging letter combinations
- How to spell words correctly just by hearing them
- Some Spanish tongue twisters
- Some basic Spanish vocabulary
- No previous knowledge of Spanish is required. You can start from scratch!
- A desire to learn Spanish
- A positive attitude!
Young or old, beginner or expert, there’s always one thing that all language learners have always agreed on: getting your pronunciation to sound like that of a native’s is hard. Very hard. So hard, in fact, that many people with an excellent grasp of grammar, vocabulary, and syntax simply lack the confidence to speak – not because their Spanish isn’t good, but because they’re afraid they will sound bad.
That’s exactly why we’ve decided to put this course together, to help you sound like a native Spanish speaker and find the confidence you deserve when speaking Spanish. In this course, we will teach you all the tips and tricks you will need to match your pronunciation to a native’s. We’ll cover everything from the alphabet and accents, to stress and more complicated sounds, like the trilling Spanish r sound.
During our course, you will learn:
- How to pronounce each letter of the Spanish alphabet
- How to pronounce Spanish words perfectly without hearing them
- Learn how to know exactly how words are written just by hearing them
- How to master all the unique sound features Spanish has
After taking our course, you will be able to:
- Read and write new vocabulary perfectly and with ease
- Flawlessly pronounce all the sound combinations
- Correctly add emphasis on accented vowels
This course aims to help you master the basics of Spanish pronunciation and give you a strong base on which you will be able to build your skills as a Spanish speaker.
Sound like a native Spanish speaker today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn intermediate-beginner Spanish for any purpose – traveling, business, dating, studies, or anything else, this course has you covered
- Anyone who wants to advance quickly in their Spanish language journey – in a way that’s easy, fun, and fast
- People in any age group, from kids to grown-ups, this course is built in a way that’s easy to understand for any person willing to learn
- Last updated 8/2021