Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp For Beginners 2019 Course The only course you should learn to be a complete developer using latest web technologies like...
Category - HTML 5 Tutorials
HTML5 Tutorials – Learn HTML5 For Free – Free Course Site
HTML5 Tutorials – Learn HTML5 For Free – Free Course Site – HTML5 is the latest and most enhanced version of HTML. Technically, HTML is not a programming language, but rather a markup language. In this tutorial, we will discuss the features of HTML5 and how to use it in practice. Before starting this tutorial, you should have a basic understanding of HTML and its tags.
- Forms 2.0 − Improvements to HTML web forms where new attributes have been introduced for tag.
- Persistent Local Storage − To achieve without resorting to third-party plugins.
- WebSocket − A next-generation bidirectional communication technology for web applications.
- Server-Sent Events − HTML5 introduces events which flow from web server to the web browsers and they are called Server-Sent Events (SSE).
- Audio & Video − You can embed audio or video on your webpages without resorting to third-party plugins.
- Geolocation − Now visitors can choose to share their physical location with your web application.
- Microdata − This lets you create your own vocabularies beyond HTML5 and extend your web pages with custom semantics.
- Drag and drop − Drag and drop the items from one location to another location on the same webpage.
Learning HTML5 and HTML as fast as possible Course Learn how to code in html fast and easy. What you’ll learn Learning HTML5 and HTML as fast as possible...
HTML5&CSS3 Web Design From Zero to Hero:Build 2 Projects Course The easiest way to learn modern web design, HTML5 and CSS3 step-by-step from scratch...