Business Analysis Fundamentals Course For Free
Set yourself up for success, learn the key business analysis concepts to thrive in your Business Analyst career
What you’ll learn
Business Analysis Fundamentals Course For Free
- Business Analysis basics – learn what a Business Analyst is, what they do, and how they do it
- A breakdown of six project methodologies including traditional Waterfall and Agile frameworks
- Learn how to properly initiate a project by creating a business case that aligns with the business objectives
- Understand the basics of project requirements and six of the popular techniques used to elicit those details from your stakeholders
- Gain an overview of various modeling diagrams to help you recognize and understand project documentation
- Conduct requirement specification – including categorizing, deriving (breaking apart), prioritizing, and validating
- Have the confidence to successfully facilitate requirements approval meetings
- This course covers all of the fundamentals – no prior knowledge is required
THE ULTIMATE FOUNDATIONAL COURSE – LEARN THE CORE BUSINESS ANALYSIS KNOWLEDGE YOU CAN BUILD UPON AND START YOUR BUSINESS ANALYST CAREER THE RIGHT WAY.
Set yourself up for success and learn the key concepts you’ll need to thrive in your Business Analyst career!With over 10 years working as, hiring, and managing Business Analysts, I’ve gained a lot of valuable experience and knowledge. And today, I want to share that information with you. I’ll help you take the first step in a long and productive career in business analysis.
In this course, I have condensed everything I’ve learned in all my years working in the industry into a comprehensive guide to the basic elements that make up the most important tool in any Business Analyst’s career – your foundational knowledge.
Building a successful future without a strong foundation is an impossible task…
Why be a Business Analyst in the first place?
1. Potential Earnings – Let’s be honest it’s the main reason we work in the first place. So, you’ll be happy to hear that a typical Business Analyst (BA) earns over $78,000 per year. And that is only the average. Work hard, continue to increase the value you provide, and just imagine how much you could end up making!
2. Market Growth – In fact, per the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, American employers will need 876,000 business analysis related professionals in 2020.
3. Career Springboard – The skills you learn as a Business Analyst are crucial to a host of many other professions, everything from IT to Business. This career path isn’t just a job, it’s an investment in your future.
4. Use Existing Industry Knowledge – Similarly, the skills you’ve learned outside of the business analysis world are highly valued in the industry – so rather than starting anew, you can be put your experience to good use.
5. It’s Never Boring – With new projects always on the horizon, and different challenges to tackle each day, the role of a Business Analyst never grows stale.
So if you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career, I highly encourage you to take a serious look into business analysis!
What exactly is included in this course?
– Business Analysis basics – learn what a Business Analyst is, what they do, and how they do it
– A breakdown of six project methodologies including traditional Waterfall and Agile frameworks
– Learn how to properly initiate a project by learning how to create a business case that aligns with a business’ objectives
– Understand the basics of project requirements and six of the popular techniques used to elicit those details from your stakeholders
– Gain an overview of various modeling diagrams to help you recognize and understand project documentation – Business Analysis Fundamentals Course For Free
– Conduct requirement specification – including categorizing, deriving (breaking apart), prioritizing, and validating
In addition to all the tools you’ll need to start planning the project, you’ll also get a foot into the field by way of an industry expert…
I’m not just the instructor who wrote this course, I will also act as both a resource and a mentor to guide you to a long and rewarding career in Business Analysis!
I understand – you’re a Business Analyst at heart and you like to have all the information at hand before making a decision…
– Access to a searchable Business Analyst Glossary – Never again will you feel lost in a sea of complex terms and acronyms. This searchable glossary is an essential tool that makes it easy to recall and understand all the “Business Analysis Speak” you come across (on and off the job!)– A Business Requirements Document (BRD) Example Template – so you can utilize your newly learned requirement documentation skills. Documenting requirements into a template like a BRD will play an integral part of your day-to-day as a Business Analyst.
– A Business Case Template – Organize your thoughts and sell the value of your project by using our intuitive and easy to follow the template
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Business Analysts – including recent college graduates and those looking to make a career change.
- New Business Analysts wanting to improve their craft
- Other positions that are performing business analysis duties such as administrators, managers, and project leads.
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/business-analysis-ba/
- Master Business Analysis Course
- Last Update: 1/1/2020