Android App Development – Complete Course
Become an Android App Developer
What you’ll learn
- Android Application Development
- Kotlin Programming
- Design Thinking for Mobile and Android App Development
- Basic Understanding of Computer
Hello and welcome to the Android Developer Course. Throughout this course, you will learn how to develop a variety of Android applications. In preparing for this course, I’ve done my best to bring about a decade worth of experience in teaching and developing mobile applications to you. We will begin with the simplest of topics to build our confidence and one step at a time move towards more complex and advanced topics. As a result, this course includes everything you need, to start your career as an Android developer or develop the app that you have in mind.
That is done by carefully selecting the best and the latest technology and techniques and also making sure everything in the course has an absolute immediate benefit to you as a learner. Over a span of nearly six months, the content of this course has gone through a multitude of edits and the current curriculum brings about the best possible combination.
The course is designed in 18 sections and each section covers an area in its entirety. In what follows you can get a quick sense of what the 18 different sections will cover:
- Android Basics
- Kotlin Basics
- Intermediate UI
- Property Finder App (Sample UI Design App)
- Advanced Kotlin
- Advanced UI
- To-do App (Sample List Taking App)
- Touches and Animation
- Memory Game (Developing a Puzzle Game in Android)
- Maps and Location
- Testing and Debugging
- Media and Device
- Persistent Data
- To-do List in Room (Adding Data Persistency to our To-do App)
- Networking and Web
- Cloud To-do List (Porting our To-do App to Firebase Cloud)
By going through these 18 sections, you will have a complete and thorough understanding of how to think about Android App Development as well as how to use the variety of tools to actually execute your ideas.
A lot of excitement ahead, and we look forward to seeing you at the finish line.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Mobile Developers
- Beginners and Intermediate Android Developers
- Entrepreneurs Planning to Developarg Their Apps
- Last updated 5/2021