Advanced Architecting on AWS
Learn how to build complex AWS solutions incorporating data services, governance, and security.
What you’ll learn
Advanced Architecting on AWS
Pass the AWS Solutions Architect Professional certification — on your first try!
Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework
Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
Connect an on-premises datacenter to the AWS Cloud
Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
Move large data from an on-premises datacenter to AWS
Design large data stores for the AWS Cloud
Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
Protect your infrastructure from distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks
Secure your data on AWS with encryption
Did I mention: pass your AWS Solutions Architect Professional certification the first time you take it?
Design protection of data at rest and data in transit
Enhance the performance of your solutions
Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification recommended
Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS
Abilities to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS
Capabilities to provide best practices guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications, projects, or the enterprise
This course is the ultimate guide for you to learn ‘Advanced Architecting on AWS’ and eventually prepare you for AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam, which is considered one of the toughest among all AWS certifications to date.
Why become AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional?
Despite the wealth of knowledge you attain bypassing the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate certification, it does not really challenge your ability to build scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, secure, automatable, and repeatable solutions. However, the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional, on the other hand, tests these skills in depth. For anyone who has started a career in AWS, this is a must-have certificate at some point in time, for the following reasons:
- It will deepen your understanding of various AWS services, how they work together in resilient architectures.
- It will sharpen your architecting skills by leading you to think from different perspectives and consider many things in your architecture.
- You also learn how lead you to the next level in your AWS architect career.
- It will give your profile an extra edge in today’s job market where there are a lot of associate-level certified individuals, but there are very few people with professional-level knowledge and certification both.
In this course, you will build on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS. You will learn how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on the AWS platform. You will also learn about specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway, that support hybrid architecture, and you will learn about best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect an on-premises datacenter to the AWS Cloud
- Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from an on-premises datacenter to AWS
- Design large data stores for the AWS Cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data at rest and data in transit
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism
“Strongly recommended. More effective than many courses ten times the price.”
Here’s what some existing students had to say about my course:
Binit Datta: “This is a superb effort by Rohan! Attempting this at the heart of AWS Cloud computing deserves kudos to the Instructor. If you want to really learn AWS deeply, this is your one-stop-shop.”
Gustavo Tavares: “ Very Good course with kind of details that explain some problems that experienced professional had in the past but do not become sure why. The instructor provides detailed explanations and a lot of good tips for the certification exam.”
Jose Floresca Jr.: “This course is short but very comprehensive at the same time. This is what most busy professionals can only ask for.”
Anthony Wieczorek: “I was very happy with the material. I just missed my first AWS Associate test and this class is filling in all the blanks that I was unsure of. Super happy I found it.”
This is simply the best, most comprehensive, and comprehensible course that will help you build on concepts you gained from CSA Associate, and eventually prepare you to pass your AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam — on your first try!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals with AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) Associate knowledge aiming at completing the AWS CSA Professional exam
- Anyone who has tried other means to prepare for this exam and still lacks the right level of confidence to sit for the AWS CSA Professional exam
- Students willing to dive deeper into building scalable, secure, fault-tolerant, cost-effective, and resilient architectures on AWS
- Individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform
Last updated 11/2019
Advanced Architecting on AWS
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/advanced-architecting-on-aws/
Download NowIf link not work then contact us we will fix