Learn how to use JS, Ajax, and React for front-end web development to make interactive, asynchronous page updates.
What you’ll learn
- Recognize how crucial the Document Object Model (DOM) is
- Find out how to work with the DOM.
- Acquire an understanding of operator precedence.
- Understand the XML Schema
- Get familiar with parsing XML files.
- Get familiar with AJAX Call Functions.
- Using AJAX, create a search suggestion feature.
- Using AJAX, create an auto-populated choice menu.
- Examine the React Foundations.
- Recognize the Resources Required for React Projects
- Create a React-based E-Commerce Search Feature.
- Find out how to use React to create a calculator, a Connect-4 clone, and a completely unique e-commerce site.
- Learn React’s Form Validation API
- No prior programming knowledge is necessary. Everything you need to know will be taught to you.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Basic familiarity with HTML and CSS.
In the course’s last segment, we develop a full e-commerce site with several product categories, a product display, a shopping cart function, and other features to further explore the capabilities of React. Here, we introduce a number of crucial new ideas, including the JSON server, the Fetch API, and setting up the React router. From there, we explore React’s “context” idea before diving into styled-components, rewriting the store layout, and more. We’ll also provide a method for finding items. After that, we’ll spend a lot of time working on React input form validation.
You can see that this course covers a lot of material. The best part is that Tim Maclachlan, a respected senior full-stack developer with more than 20 years of expertise in commercial development, co-authored it. Tim is a multifaceted developer with a focus on mobile, analytical, and algorithmic programming. He has created hundreds of apps and worked in a variety of fields, including banking and finance, as well as commercial aviation and the military. Tim is eager to get to know his pupils and is really motivated to teach them how to become better programmers.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to master responsive front-end development should
- Students who want to create mobile-responsive UI components
- Students that are interested in utilizing React to create user interfaces
- Students who want to understand the basics of asynchronous web page elements
- Who wants to create interactive websites
Click Me For Joing Our Facebook Group For Requst Course & Getting Latest Update From Us